(Memphis, TN) – Hollywood Feed was recently named a Top 25 Pet Retailer in North America by Pet Business. Previously, Hollywood Feed was ranked #13 on the list by Pet Business, but this year the brand moved up two spots to #11, due in large part to its continual growth. Pet Business notes that, in the past 12 months, the retailers that comprise the list added a combined total of 137 locations. Memphis-based Hollywood Feed added 25 new locations in the past year, with more on the way.
“We’re rounding the corner to 100 stores across 14 states,” says Shawn McGhee, Hollywood Feed president. “We’re so grateful that the markets in which we’ve opened or expanded have been incredibly supportive of our brand, our holistic pet offerings and our knowledgeable team members.”
Hollywood Feed stores feature American-made pet foods, regionally-sourced treats, and other pet products that all meet Hollywood Feed’s high standards for use and consumption by its customers’ beloved pets. In addition to its growing array of stores, Hollywood Feed has invested in alternate access points for customers including online ordering complete with free shipping on orders over $49, and same-day delivery service in select markets with guaranteed delivery in under an hour. In addition, Hollywood Feed has created its own line of custom products including pet beds, collars and leashes, jerky and treats.
“We do our best to make sure that dedicated pet owners have access to the natural and holistic food, treats and products they desire for their four-legged family members,” says McGhee. “We’re honored that our commitment to quality, customer service and accessibility has earned us a spot on this prestigious industry list.”
Hollywood Feed offerings include:
- Hollywood Feed’s signature USA-made line of pet beds, collars and leashes, jerky and biscuit treats.
- Premium pet food brands, including Zignature, ACANA, Country Naturals, Fromm, Taste of the Wild, Nutrisource, Koha, Orijen, Weruva and others
- Fresh, frozen, dehydrated and freeze-dried, whole-ingredient treats, including all-natural bones and chews
- Regular in-store community events and partnerships with local rescues and animal advocacy groups, including pet adoptions, low-cost microchipping and vaccinations, fundraisers, and seasonal activities
- Knowledgeable team members who each receive 40+ hours of product education and customer service training annually to better serve pets and their owners
About Hollywood Feed:
Hollywood Feed serves pets, their owners, caretakers and communities in 97 stores across 14 states. Consistently ranking atop consumer choice awards in the markets it serves, Hollywood Feed and its family of brands have most recently been named Best Pet Supply Stores by Dallas A-List, Best Pet Store by The Memphis Flyer, Best Self Atlanta Magazine’s Best Pet Store, Best Pet Food and Supplies in the Best of Denton County Awards, and Best New Business by Cary Living Magazine in North Carolina. Learn more about Hollywood Feed at hollywoodfeed.com and facebook.com/hwfeed.