This commercial campaign project aims to highlight as many authentically diverse and unique stories of America as possible.Our directors, the Mercadentes, prefer to use real people and not actors, so no prior experience is required.
Filming will take place from 7/22-7/24 in Memphis. Your commitment will only be one of those days, 10 hours max. You do NOT need to be in Memphis proper. We accept all applicants who live within 1-2 hours of the city of Memphis.
Who are we looking for:
We are seeking submissions from any cultural backgrounds+sexual orientations!INDIVIDUALS
- teachers that have gone above & beyond for their students such as unique lesson plans, drive-by celebrations, etc
- local organizations/people that plan events to help those within their community such as an active campaign or fundraiser
- roommates living together in a unique space (communal living, warehouse, etc)
- person that commutes long distances regularly for work or medical reasons
- couple with a newborn baby
- LQBTQ+ couples
- interracial couples in their late 20’s + 30’s
- couples that just recently moved to a new neighborhood
- parent/family with multiple kids under the age of 5
- parent/family that runs a babysitting/daycare service in their home
- multigenerational/large family living under 1 roof
- unique/artistic family that is alternative, non-traditional or non-conforming
- parent/family with middle school aged kids that love doing arts & crafts, sewing, gardening or any kind of creating together
- parent/family with a special needs child
- large family with kids that play sports (bonus if a parent is a coach on one of the teams!)
- stay at home dad with working mom (bonus if mom is in the medical field)
- family that has recently done a massive home project or renovation
- family that has or will be moving to a new neighborhood soon
- $712 w/ residuals each if chosen as a feature
- $388 for each person chosen as an extra
- $500 for location fee if home is used for filming
To apply, please reply with the following information to PEGGY@ALLOFUSCASTING.COM by Saturday, 6/27 at 12 PM :
— Full name(s):
— Phone number:
— City & State:
— What description(s)/role(s) are you applying for? What makes you/your family a good fit?
— What is your availability on the dates we are filming in your area (see above)?
— What do you do for work?
— Tell us 2-3 lines about yourself (& your family/partner if applying with them).
— Attach 3-4 current photos (including at least 1 full body photo) of you (& your family if applicable)
— Attach photos of the exterior and the common rooms of your home (kitchen, living room, dining room, backyard).
— Attach a short 1-2 minute video introducing yourself and answering these questions. If submitting with a partner or family, have each person introduce themselves and pick 1 question to answer.
- Who are the people that live with you and how would you describe their personalities?
- What do you do for fun?
- How has life changed since COVID?
- What is your biggest challenge?
- When are you happiest?
I know the world of commercial casting can seem mysterious, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! Please feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested.